Undoubtedly, you know that saggy skin is a very common side-effect of weight loss workout, whether you have spent hours in the gym for losing weight. Fat loss is also associated with dark skin, both in the face and in the body. Sagging skin can be difficult to treat in the home, but skin tightening Toronto can help you out, from over-the-counter products to surgical solutions. Some of the major causes of sagging skin are Aging, Weight loss, Pregnancy, Illness, and Ehlers-Danlos syndrome.
Treatments for Sagging Skin:
Saggy skin amounts can vary from mild to significant. Consider the following factors while deciding treatment alternatives:
- the body areas where sagging occurs
- the amount of sagging
- Your thinking towards your situation
- Minor Sagging Treatments: If you have mild skin sagging issues, and you are happy with moderate outcomes, you should test some home therapy on your face and body that includes:
- Topical treatments
- Lifestyle changes
- Moderate Sagging Treatments: Treatments like Non-invasive and minimally invasive can improve skin tone and elasticity. These are typically most effective if paired with healthy lifestyle practices such as not smoking and never tanning. Such procedures are performed by a dermatologist, and they include:
- Laser Therapy: Various types of laser therapy treatments can enhance the development of collagen and improve overall skin tone. With multiple treatments, the best results can be seen. Laser therapy may help to improve the upper arms, stomach, and other areas of the body.
- Laser Resurfacing: This incredibly successful therapy uses laser too, but is more invasive, and usually take about two weeks recovery time. Laser resurfacing removes the upper skin layers and transmits heat into the deep lower layers. The term laser peeling is often referred to as laser peeling.
- Micro Focused Ultrasound (MFU): This method uses heat to penetrate the layers of the skin so that the development of collagen and sagging skin can be lifted. However, the improvement in your skin, firmness, and elasticity can be seen after several months of the treatment. Ultrasound effects are not permanent and typically last approximately 1 year.
- Significant Sagging Treatments: After weight loss surgery, surgical procedures are recommended for removing the loose skin. In most cases, cosmetic procedures are considered and may not be insured. Such treatments come into the body contouring category. These include:
- Arm Lift Surgery (Brachioplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Lower Body Lift
- Upper Body Lift
- Neck Lift
- Medial Thigh Lift