Made from a mixture of plastic and fragmented microscopic glass, composite veneers Sydney are easy to place and solve your issues with no hassle. They also harden quickly, so you won’t need to stay longer on the dentist’s chair.
These veneers will hide your damaged teeth and give you an alluring smile. In addition, with the help of these veneers, you will treat dental complications such as crooked, misshapen, chipped, discoloured, and damaged teeth.
Cosmetic dentistry is a vast field, and there are lots of treatments available at your disposal to enhance your smile and change the appearance of your teeth. Among them, veneers are less invasive and time-consuming.
Let’s see how indirect veneers are installed in your mouth.
How are Composite Veneers Sydney Fitted in the Mouth?
Getting veneers are very stress-free as you can get them cemented on your teeth in just a few appointments. Plus, there is no need to spend an extensive amount of time in the dentist’s chair as it is a very minimal invasive process and can be done in just one day.
Here is the procedure your dentist will follow to install composite veneers in your mouth.
- Your dentist will clean thoroughly your teeth and prepared them for further treatment in the first step.
- For example, if you are getting composite veneers to correct damaged teeth, then your dentist will remove a skinny layer of enamel from your teeth. If you are getting veneers for the cosmetic process only then, you will not need to get the enamel removed from your teeth.
- After the first step, your dentist will take measurements of your teeth if you get indirect veneers.
- Then they will be custom built as per your choices and measurements. As soon as veneers are ready, your dentist will inform you, and they will be installed on your teeth with the help of adhesive glue.
- After this, your dentist will cement these veneers on your teeth. This adhesive will help your veneers to stay in place.
- Now, by using ultraviolet light, the dentist will harden the adhesive and glue veneers to your teeth.
- Finally, your dentist will polish and rough up any extra edges to give you perfectly shaped teeth.
Now, you will wonder what the advantages of composite veneers in Sydney are.
Why Get Composite Veneers Sydney?
When you have created the composite veneers with the correct colour and opacity, it serves to deliver you the following benefits:
- Instantly get a rejuvenated smile with whiter looking teeth.
- Protect your chipped or broken teeth.
- Prolong the life of your original teeth.
- Correct teeth are gapping or teeth misalignment problems.
- Reshape the irregular teeth to look symmetrical.
- Experience better dental comfort.
These veneers solve your imperfect and damaged teeth. In addition, composite veneers Sydney treatments can return you more excellent success rates. It improves your smile’s appearance, and it can even last you over a decade with good oral health maintenance.